Dienstag, Februar 21

seven keys

the sky is blue just like the scarf you wear its cold outside but i feel the warmth coming from your hand

i watched your eyes closely teardrops fill them but then you smile and i dont want to let my imitation go on i dont want the think about the reason for your tears


we wander around knowing wo wont be able to escape the end

but still it feels like a mirical that i could spend the day with you alone

even the sky looks magical so bury me under your kisses

i dont want to let go of you you mean the world to me i hope you notice

the end is coming closer a few more hours and we will be miles and miles apart

you laugh cause i fell on my nose again you say i am cute that makes me happy

you embrace me so long you hug me harder i almost cant breath anymore but i dont care

i could die in your arm when that means we would be together forever

its the end now our bodies are apart your last embrace remaind so hot in my mind but still i long for more i long for you

you express your desire for me you hit the wall hard you bleed so awfully it hurts to see you cry i see your love for me i cry every teardrop contains a million kisses a million nights were we should be togther but its the end we will never meet again you are my lover who escapep from a movie you cant be real the love was too fairytale like when we are apart we would turn into zonbies such a love should only exsist in movie cause no normal human can bear such great pain in the end all i want to say is dont leave me you really are my life i only live for you  come back i love you  so much KEIJI

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for having a Teatime with me ❤