Donnerstag, Juni 14

Silenced

Faster, faster ! More, more   !
Dont stop, let your fingers fly over the keyboard ...
Let me hear more !
Every rotation in this Dance, is connected with your music
You play a note and I do a move ...

The realationship between a musican and a dancer ,
is the same as the realationship between two people 
who are writing lettres, for me !

One of the writers ask a question, he plays the music.
The other one answers, he dances to the music ...

The only difference is ...
When the sound of the keyboard stop,
the rotation of the dance can still go on.
Without any sad feelings.
It is still beautiful
When the rotations are ending,
the sound of the music can still go on.
It is still beautiful.
Without any sad feelings


But when one of the writers stops,
who are you writing to than ?
- Your Dance is alone -
- Your Music is alone -

Its sad and lonely, beautiful words will get ruined from wet tears.
So not only the Music stops, the other part too !
The Dance, too.
So not only the Dance stops, the other part too !
The Music, too.

Because in this Situation,
- you dont want to dance alone -
- you dont want to do music alone -

Dont let us be Silenced.
Move your finger for writing a letter !
Move your finger for playing a note  !
Move your body  for dancing to my note !
Move something, dont let it end so sadly !

So Please dont stop !
Play a wonderful Melody, that I can Dance to.

Be my Partner

5 Kommentare:

  1. Nice thinking dude ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Do you want to dance with me?
    psst.. it´s me Anonym the first

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Of course :D
      (keine haftung für verletzte füße :P)
      who is the other one ? xDD

      Löschen
    2. My Name is Mr.A dude ;)
      you better remember !

      Löschen
    3. OH okay I think we should fight Mr.A!!!

      But befor we fight:
      Hey I´m Anonym <3 (yes with a Heart)
      And I´m (perhaps)a Mrs.

      But wahts "dude" mean? (^_~)

      From Anonym <3 for Mr.A

      Löschen

Thank you for having a Teatime with me ❤