Montag, Mai 7

Dandelion♥



Wish fulfillment
The transience of things,
The ease of life
The childhood
The freedom


Their eyes let raindrops fall, but i cant be an umbrella
I dont know how ! The only thing I could do was telling them a lil story ,a story i really do believe in . Pick a Dandelion blow those little umbrellas up to the sky whisper a wish , cause each umbrella will carry this wish to the place it belongs to ♥ Try it spell the things out you cant tell anyone ! You will fell better afterwards ♥ That was a poor try of consouling people dear to me. But somehow this lilttle thing made them sigh a big sigh and afterwards they had a smile. so I wanted to say Thank you ♥ Dear Dandelion

regards nuage

4 Kommentare:

  1. I can not see your block Q_Q
    Why?!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Really ?
      Why are you able to comment than ?:)

      Löschen
    2. After I comment I have seen your Blogg ^^

      P.S.: I´m the first Anonym (Anonym <3)
      (But hwo ist the Anonym over me :P )?

      from Anonym <3 for nuage

      Löschen

Thank you for having a Teatime with me ❤