Dienstag, Mai 8

Sky stalking

Are those leaves outside or inside ?
I dont care as long as they dont bother my view.

But they still catch my interest.
How can the tree trunk be so massiv while the leaves are so slim ?

I feel like those leaves are the trunks eyelashes.
Something slim but still capable to let you feel great emotion.

Like my lashes.
Every single time that you gave me a kiss on my forcehead,
your breath stroke my lashes.

I could tell by this stroke how much you loved me.
How much you wanted me to stay.
How much you treasured me.
Your breathing was heavy, calming and warm.

I long for that touch but it is prevented for me.
So I think those  leaves are inside.
Prevented to feel the breathing of the air.
Prevented to feel great emotion.
Prevented to feel such gentleness.
Prevented to feel your Love again...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for having a Teatime with me ❤