Dienstag, Mai 8

Sky stalking

Are those leaves outside or inside ?
I dont care as long as they dont bother my view.

But they still catch my interest.
How can the tree trunk be so massiv while the leaves are so slim ?

I feel like those leaves are the trunks eyelashes.
Something slim but still capable to let you feel great emotion.

Like my lashes.
Every single time that you gave me a kiss on my forcehead,
your breath stroke my lashes.

I could tell by this stroke how much you loved me.
How much you wanted me to stay.
How much you treasured me.
Your breathing was heavy, calming and warm.

I long for that touch but it is prevented for me.
So I think those  leaves are inside.
Prevented to feel the breathing of the air.
Prevented to feel great emotion.
Prevented to feel such gentleness.
Prevented to feel your Love again...♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for having a Teatime with me ❤