Donnerstag, Mai 10

some old heart beats ♥

to the time were my heart belonged to you

another time my heart swept to the wrong place !
it so sad... how to say i am not really sad yes just disapointed !
i really wanted it to happen this time !
i really wanted a caring hand, someone supporting only me !
yes even if i dont want to admit it ...
i really am a girl who wants to life in a fairytale !
being a girl who awaits his prince coming out of nowhere...
saying lines sweeter than sugar so that you could feel like throwing up !
but u would still stand there smiling dumb and forget your suroundings
cause hes the one who is only looking at you and who would get the stars for you!
who would make the impossible possible :D
everytime you look at his eyes u get goosepumps !
but this time you are not alone !
you can share this feeling with the one u seek the most ♥~

but no my picky heart picked a taken heart again ;(
as i said i am not sad just disapointed !
thats why  i can look back at coozy memories x))
so next time lil heart lets get the right prince with his stupid horse :DD

me me me ♥
now its me alone in my own world the visitor has left !?
nuage

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for having a Teatime with me ❤